The most awaited live-action adventure Jungle Book movie from Disney that was directed by Jon Favreau has immensely made a record. With its release in the last week, it collected Rs 40 Crore withing 3 days of its release. Jungle Book has claimed to be the second highest opening movie in India. Till date “Airlift” movie starring Akshay Kumar scores the highest opening weekend in India. Jon Favreau’s Jungle Book has embarked a good start in the Indian market.
Amazing Collections Of Jungle Book In Indian Market!
- As per the records, the film had collected Rs 10.09 Crores at box office on the first day.
- On Saturday, the movie had witnessed a remarkable growth of 33.89%.
- This growth continued with 64.42% on Sunday, the third day of release.
- Within the first three days of release, Jungle Book had earned Rs 40.19 Crore which is remarkable in the Indian market.
- This makes Jungle Book as the single Hollywood film that managed to embark the record with a grand opening.
Voice Of Indian Celebrities Makes The Movie Lively And More Enjoying!
- Neel Sethi is playing the character of Mowgli and had a great opening with highly admired response by minting Rs 10.09 on the first day of release.
- Popular Indian celebrities have lent their voices for the movie which makes it more passionate.
- Priyanka Chopra has lent her seductive voice for the Python Kaa.
- Irfan Khan has fluently managed to grab the attention of the audience with his friendly voice for the bear Baloo.
- Nana Patekar has lent his heavy weighing voice for the Bengal tiger Shere Khan that makes the character more deadly and furious.
- Shefali Shah has lent her affectionate voice for the character for the wolf Raksha.
- Om Puri, the Indian legendry actor, has lent his voice for the character of the Black Panther Bagheera.
- The Indian audiences have highly appreciated the Movie with their popular actor’s voices.
Team Expecting To Collect Rs 50 Crore in the Weekdays from Indian Market!
- The English version of the movie Jungle Book has contributed 48% at the box office of the total collection.
- 52% of the total collections have been contributed from the dubbed versed movie.
- With the superb word of mouth the movie, collections have been translating into the box office collection numbers.
- The movie team expects to cross Rs 50 Crore in the ongoing weekday’s collection.
- Taran Adarsh, the Bollywood trade analyst, shares the numbers of the box office collection on Twitter.
- As related in the Indian sense, the story is widely admired in the Indian market, which allows memorizing the past days of the animated version of Jungle Book.