The Eid of 2016 could have potential surprises for sports enthusiast as well as for Salman’s fans. According to Ali Abbas Zafer – Sultan movie would be first ever sports film acted by Salman Khan.
Never seen before in Sports films of Bollywood – Bajarangi Bhai Jaan Salman Khan is going to lead Sultan – the first of its kind movie based on Wrestling.
Reporting to daily news, the director Ali Abbas Zafer said – Salman was seeking to work in sports based movies and Sultan will give him a lot to explore. As leading stars of Bollywood have already worked in sports movies including Shahrukh Khan and Amir Khan, it will be Bhai jaan’s chance to go with the sports flow of Bollywood.
Since the day Salman posted his first look poster of Sultan on his FB page, the movie has turned out to be the most anticipated film and likely to cross all the past Bollywood records and touch high-sky – wished by his fans and director Ali Abbas.
All about “Sultan”
- Sultan is the upcoming project of Ali Abbas Zafer, which is going to be broadcast on this year Eid.
- It is the most awaited Indian sports-drama movie produced by Aditya Chopra under Yash Raj banner and is directed by top director Ali Abbas Zafer.
- The project of Sultan was initiated in 2015 by releasing a teaser on YouTube.
- Leading the movie Dabangg Star Salman Khan will be seen in a character of Haryana-based Wrestler ‘Sultan Ali Khan’.
- On the other hand, the leading actress – the gorgeous Anushka Sharma is also playing the role of another female Wrestler with Salman, who is named as Aarfa.
The whole movie is centered on Sultan and his ladylove Aarfa. Salman will be seen in the role of a wrestler who is facing problems in his personal and professional life.
And the story is based on his journey starting from a small town of Haryana to achieving the success in Commonwealth Games 2010 in Delhi and then moving further to the FILA Wrestling World Championships which was held in Istanbul in 2011 and next to London Olympics2012.
The script of the movie is backed by the concept of wrestling in, and Ali Zaffer said that the film is not just about fighting on the outside but also articulate the fighting off emotions and drama. In fact, wrestling in this film is stated as an energetic wake up after every fall – what Sultan Ali feels is the bottom of his life.