Another major highlight of this year announced a day before by Microsoft during its anniversary update. On 2nd August, Microsoft plugged the report of releasing updated version of the existing Window 10 OS. With this updated version, worldwide Window 10 users will get the chance to upgrade their OS and also will get some more improvised features in several window compatible gadgets like PCs, laptops and Window Phones. As per the report all the updates would roll-out from next week probably.
Yesterday, around 1 PM ET, the official roll-outs this latest version of Window 10, which is believed to fixed all bugs of the existing OS. The previous Operating System Window 10 was released on July 29, 2015, and following one year; Microsoft has brought up its anniversary updated model for its esteemed users.
On 2nd August, the Anniversary Update of Microsoft which is launched, named as 1607 (2016 July) or Build 14393. It is the revive version of Window 10 which comes with significant improvements and additional ultra-modern features. Since the initiation of Window 10 on July 29, 2015, this anniversary updated version is the second update that Microsoft rolled out for Windows 10. The first update of Windows 10 came to the floor in mid-November 2015.
Major Highlights of Revived Window 10
- Window 10 is the Operating System of Microsoft which was initiated on 29th July 2015.
- On 2nd August, the second updated version of the same OS released as the Centennial Update.
- This recently launched version has compatibility with all most every Window-enable devices including PCs, tablets, Windows Phones, Surface Hubs, Xbox One consoles, and HoloLens.
- On 1st August, Windows 10 Anniversary Update became officially accessible for the volume licensees in the Microsoft Volume Licensing Service Center.
- On 2nd August, Microsoft also delivered the codes of the Anniversary Update of Window 10 to its reseller associates via its Partner Portal.
- As per the received information, Windows Server Update Services (WSUS) or System Center Configuration Manager Servicing Plans users will be capable of getting the newest version of Windows 10, version 1607 on August 16.
This upgraded version of Window 10 will make the device run faster, smoother, boost up its power efficiency, bring up new gaming features and modernize the security specs of the apparatus.