The Lamborghini makers after the sensational success of their 2015 model has now appeared in the market with new variant of Lamborghini called Huracan-Spyder.
At Mumbai-based Lamborghini’s newly inaugurated showroom, the company has launched the new Lamborghini Huracan Spyder at a price tag of Rs. 3.89 Cr. The car is the most sold international Lamborghini model and Spyder edition of Lamborghini car is depicting perfect lifestyle modification of what’s a track-oriented super car.
Essentially, the exchangeable iteration of the Huracan Lamborghini, the Spyder version has always had a special interest among its fans. In six month duration, it,s the second Huracan launched in the country. This gives clear idea that the Italian super car maker is too serious regarding its reputation in the Indian automobile market.
New Design to Look:
While talking about the design of Lamborghini Huracan Spyder, you’ll find its similarity to the other regular models of Lamborghini except for one thing i.e. its stylish soft-top retractable roof design. Lamborghini claims that this newly added feature can remain opened for 18 sec at the minimum speed of 50 km/h.
Apart from this and some changeable color options, rest of the things remains same in this car model. Makers of this super car variant say “it’s the new entrant in the Huracan family following all those muscular characteristics available in 2015’s Huracan model of Lamborghini”.
Indeed, even the alloy wheel design of previous Lamborghini Huracan car is same as its new model. The front end of Lamborghini Huracan Spyder is same as their regular model that is coming with the same sharp nose with W-shaped LED daytime running lights, including the real overhangs and installed with massive size air intakes at the front bumper.
Similar to the regular Huracan models, the Lamborghini Huracan Spyder’s cabin also shares the same features and styling modules. This super car also provides the same dashboard, multi-functional flat bottom steering wheel, honeycomb pattern air-convents, switches, sporty seats and controls. The cabin of Lamborghini Huracan Spyder also gives new color trim options.
The Beyond Expectation Features:
- Lamborghini Huracan Spyder is the most convertible version of the company’s unbeaten sports car model- Huracan.
- The 2016 model Lamborghini Huracan Spyder have a V10 engine with 5.2 ltr capacity.
- This sporty super car generates 610 bhp of peak power with the support of its V10 engine.
- The newly introduced 7-speed dual clutch make the engine achieve automatic transmission.
- The new Lamborghini Huracan Spyder is using a retractable hard-top as a replacement for a soft-top to offer better stability to the car while that car moves at high speed.
- The hard-top also ensures that the car reach optimum noise reduction.
- The top part of the car is immobile for 18 secs even at the motion speed of 50 km/h.