The most awaited Sports car-Ford Mustang was declared to be launched in India on Tuesday, 12th July 2016. The crazy driving enthusiasts in the country would certainly get overwhelmed with the unique and incomparable specifications and features of the amazing sports car. Ford Mustang is considered to be the muscle hunk of the year when the first poster of the car was launched earlier this year.
Ford Expects Good Business In Indian Market!
With the launch of its iconic car Ford Mustang, the company aims to do good business in the country. As the company had declared earlier this year, the car is not targeted for any specific age group; any person passionate about driving can enjoy riding the car. The specifications and features of Ford Mustang are certainly overwhelming.
Specifications and Features of Ford Mustang
- Ford Mustang is a legendary in the automobile industry with its unique, sleek and agile body design.
- The fuel capacity of Ford Mustang is 5.2litre.
- Base curb weight of the muscle hunk is 3705 Lbs
- Ford Mustang has Premium Unleaded V-8 engine type; the Ti-VCT V-8 churns 420bhp power and 529Nm torque.
- A 4.2-inch multi-information display is featured in the sports car of the year.
- The accelerometer displays the lateral and longitudinal g-forces.
- The front brakes are locked by the electronic line-lock; the launch control even integrates the brakes, traction control and the power-train control that ensures smooth and consistent start.
- Ford Mustang has the passenger capacity of 4 that is certainly feasible for a small family or a trip with friends.
- Featuring its transmission capacity, Ford Mustang’s drive-train is Rear Wheel Drive.
- The steering type of Ford Mustang is Rack-Pinion with a curb-to-curb turning diameter of 37.8.
- With 4-wheel ABS brake system, Ford Mustang is certainly incomparable with any other latest sports car.
- The wheel size of Ford Mustang is 18X8 both in front as well as rear.
- The fuel economy of Ford Mustang in highway is 25 whereas in the city it is 15.
The Ford Mustang features
- Advance Track ESC
- ABS and Driveline Traction control
- Side Impact Beams
- Dual Stage Driver and passenger seat-mounted side airbags and front airbags
- Low tire pressure warning
- Sensor for airbag occupancy
- Knee airbag for driver as well as passenger
- Backup camera
- Outboard front lap and shoulder safety belts
- Climate controlled front seats
- LED brake lights
- Front fog lamps
- FM Radio, Single CD player with 9 speaker sound system and amplifier
- Wireless streaming
- Fixed antenna
- Digital signal processor
- Ford Mustang is available in different attractive colours
Price and Warranty Feature of Ford Mustang
The company provides 3 years of warranty on Ford Mustang on basic category and 5 years on corrosion. The price of Ford Mustang in Indian market is Rs 55 Lakhs. So get your Ford Mustang and rule on the Indian roads!